Monday, July 13, 2009

Thanks

Today I went out with Kai Shin. She bring me to go for buffet (as my 2009 Birthday present, \(^-^)/) at Umai-ya Japanese restaurant. The restaurant is located near to Shin's working place. This restaurant really a nice place for those who like Japanese food. I was so enjoyed and happy with that. Thanks vy much to Shin.

There was an unhappy incident happened on Shin few days before. When i met her today, she look fine. However, I understand she is still having uncomfortable feeling abt that incident, and i know sometimes she was forcing herself to become happy in front of me. Luckily she is strong and I believe that she must be able to overcome the unhappy feeling vy soon.

( p/s: Shin, just take some time, time passing will cause you let go the unhappy thing slowly. This is not your fault and is out of your expectation. Pls do not put the incident in your heart and blame yourself already.)

Let's back to the buffet!! I ate wasabi ice cream and green tea ice-cream as my dessert~~~For me, the 2 different ice cream really have much big different taste; one is taste super delicious, but one is taste super spicy.wow...the wasabi ice cream did really 'powerful' like normal wasabi. At the beginning, I taught the wasabi ice cream should not as spicy as normal wasabi, since it is made as ICE CREAM...we all know ICE CREAM should be sweet,is it??? But...AT THE END...the outcome is......1st time in my life I ate ice-cream until my tears dropped and finish it in 2 mins...HAHA. The longer the time wasabi ice cream in your mouth, you will taste more spicy...Believe it or not??hehe...Let's try it!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment