Friday, July 10, 2009

So suffer

Today an accident happened, haiz...I accidentally twist my waist. This really make me suffering. At the beginning, I planned to let go my many plans due to the pain and inconvenience. Luckily i didn't do that finally, if not, sure i have many regrets now.I did really had a happy and joyful moment v my crazy gang (Keane, Stephen and Daphne).
p/s: Crazy gang came to KL from tuesday till saturday.

This pain really bring me many inconveniences. Tomorrow i stil have many plans to go lar...isshhh. I know it could make me cant 100% enjoy the moment gathering. haiks...
Tomorrow I am going to meet my ex-colleagues for having lunch together, then going to sunway pyramid to meet my hometown friend, then following by the appoinment with my dear samantha(ex-housemate@roomate) . Wow...what a busy day tomorrow, right??haha...^^

Hope my waist pain will disappear asap!!!and quickly get find a great great job!!!haha...\(^-^)/

Gambette!!!Lyanne...and also my dear all friends who are looking for job currently.^^

1 comment: