Saturday, July 4, 2009

Eason Chan ^^

Wow...So long didnt update my blog already...lol. The last post was 2 months ago. What a inactive blogger i am. Haha...Within this 2 months, really many thing happened and many activities i had joined. A bit tired...but NO REGRETS...since i know this is only called university n young life...yeah!!!^^

Let me update my blog with some news about Eason Chan. Haha...I just back from Sunway Pyramid. The actual plan is I am going to buy 'Ice Age' movie ticket, but finally cant get the tickets, however, I was being a fans of Eason Chan. \(^-^)/

P/S: I dunno at all that Eason Chan will be around Sunway before i go. = )









p/s: The person who is wearing green shirt in the photos is EASON CHAN. \(*-*)/

1 comment:

  1. finally u update...
    he jz come mmu neh...

    wei pls upload more then...

    ReplyDelete