Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Job~~

First of all, I would like to thank all my friends who concern me for their wishes. I appreciate them very much.

Regarding the previous post, what i have mentioned is a CALL actually.^^ I am waiting for an important call. Last Friday, the HR manager called me and told me that I am being selected for the position, but not confirm yet since haven't get approval. I cant get full meaning of his sentences( bcos my english is poor,hehe...) I confused with the sentence- being selected but not confirm yet, it means hire me or not hire me?? I super blur...He said will give me a call on monday after get the approval. It means if i receive the call on Monday, means i get the job offer; if i do not receive the call, means i fail to get. Thus, all what i can do is just waiting for the call 1st then only know the result.

I was waiting and waiting till I felt like wanna give up dy, since the office hour has almost over,but I still haven't receive any call from the company. Luckily, I received his call at 6.10pm finally... = )

3 comments:

  1. congra LLKK,
    all the best in everything.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation to you! What is the company you work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. eX-whY:
    Thanks.^^ Gd luck in ur midterm and final exam also ya.

    Tze Yik:
    Thanks.^^ I work at finance department of Fujitsu Company.

    ReplyDelete