Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blur...

I feel blur these few days.Haiz...Dunno what should I do?Dunno what I want?When I meet people, most of them will ask me:'how is your job hunting??' or 'Get job dy??'. Haiz...these type of questions made me more confusing on what am i doing. Am i doing the right way?

To someone I concern:
I did really hunting job now...pls believe me~~~pls do not always think that I am doing nothing and waiting...waiting...n waiting. I AM NOT!!!!pls trust me, OK??

Tomorrow I have an interview at cyberjaya.To be honest, I am not so confident that I can get the job offer so far. By the way, I will do my best. I will...GAMBATTE neh!!

3 comments:

  1. mummy..gambateh ya...good luck...which company that u goin to interview?

    ReplyDelete
  2. T_yEN:
    Thanks.:) The company is Fujitsu.

    Tze Yik:
    Thanks.^^

    ReplyDelete