Friday, May 8, 2009

Unexpected Birthday Celebration

Yesterday I went to dreambox (a nice place for sing K) v Kui Fern n Ah Bing. ^^

ORIGINAL plan--->Sing Karaoke

Sunddenly changed to------->BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION \(^-^)/

What a surprise day~~~


nice cake~~


Kui Fern n me...


Ah Bing n me...


Hehe...


Special Surprise bday celebration~~~

They celebrated my bday for me ahead of my actual bday, since I am going to graduate soon and wouldnt be around in Malacca.

Really thanks to Kui Fern n Ah Bing...

Wishing both of u here all the best in everything ya...n stay happy always. :)

Keep in touch, my dear friends~~

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, u are dreambox super loyal customer.u should get VVVVVVVVIP card from dreambox,then v can go sing k together lo.agree? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I?I don't think so...cos i dun hav vvip card lo...haha.But...if not mistaken,you have VIP card o...haha.so,who is the loyal customer ar???^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiya. my 1 is just member card la T.T,hoho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mummy,
    happy belated birthday
    wish you all the best =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. pinger7:

    Thanks for ur bday wish 1st ya.^^However, my bday is on June.Haha...stil have long time to go...All the best to you also...:)

    ReplyDelete