Saturday, February 21, 2009

My 'Particular Present'

I have received a present around 9 p.m on yesterday. This is what a particular present for me. This 'particular present' was given by my dear Wen Wen and Joann ( my dear friends). I was so excited when receiving this 'particular present'. Why? Why i keep mentioning that this present is so so so PARTICULAR?Since this is my 1st 2009 birthday present. Now you may think that: Cheh~~~receive a birthday present is normal what~~~why I am so strange for keep mentioning the word of PARTICULAR??

THE REASON is...........

My birthday is on JUNE. The date of yesterday is 20 FEB 2009. My 1st birthday present was received 4 months before my actual date of birthday. HAHAHA.....When i told my lovely housemates and friends that I received a birthday present, they all were looking at me with their big big eyes and asked me: Today is your birthday?? HEHE....They all were get shocked. HAHA~~~

However, I really appreciate this 'Particular Present' and like it very much. Thanks a lot to you, Wen Wen and Joann. I love you all...^^

This is my 'Particular Present':






P/S: Really thanks to both of my dear Wen Wen and Joann.

1 comment: